Kemin Industries (Thailand) Limited
444 Olympia Thai Tower, 8th Flr., Ratchadapisek Rd., Samsen-nok,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
We are hiring : Accountant
Job Descriptions :
Accountant overall responsibility is to handle the full-set of financial accounts and taxation matters. This is a newly created and highly visible position for a proactive and dynamic professional who aspires to be the strategic business partner and enable Kemin’s accelerating business growth in Thailand.
• Handle full set of accounts and responsible for Statutory Reporting, Accounting and Taxation matters of the company
• Maintain accounting records and generate monthly financial reports
• Liaise with Singapore finance team on financial closing and intercompany matters
• Perform Bank and Inventory Reconciliations
• Handle cashflow and petty cash disbursements
• Process staff expense claims and payments of vendor invoices on timely basis
• Handle Accounts Receivable function
• Liaise with banks, external auditors and tax consultants
• Support Kemin Thailand country management on statutory and ad-hoc duties
• Proactively manage the office administration tasks, including office/equipment leasing, fee negotiation, and other adhoc duties as assigned by management
• Handle statutory compliance matters including the renewal of company licenses and insurance policies
Qualifications & Requirements:
• At least 5 years of Accounting and Office Administration experience, preferably with hands-on knowledge of Thailand Taxation Laws and experience in ERP system.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is necessary.
• Ability to multi-task, willing and able to handle numerous tasks simultaneously is important attribute.
• Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Good interpersonal skill & a team player.
• Good communication skills is a must for frequent communication with Singapore office.